The consumption of energy and raw material resources of the world has increased dramatically within the last 50 years. The products of this resources and energy often are disposed only instead of being recycled. This already lead to lacks of raw material and energy in some sectors as well as to environmental impacts.
These problems has to be dealt much stronger that before by suitable, holistic and sustainable recycling concepts. The exchange of knowledges and experiences with state of the art recycling technologies and the development of concepts suitable to different regional situations are the main goals of the CReED.
- Option of operation demonstrations under practice conditions
- Option to involve exhibits in plant visitations and training measures
- Organization and hosting of guided delegation travels and presentations on international fairs
CReED is a cooperation of industry, business, public institutions, operating companies, associations, research institutions and interested practitioners of the waste and resource management sector.
Practice-oriented training measures for various levels are offered: operators, engineers and scientists, management and decision-makers. With CReED research topics with a practice background on large-scaled plants can be performed. By the expert personal of the center as well as by guest scientists. CReED has a network of international experts, companies and universities of the waste and resource management sector.
German companies demonstrate their technologies and give option to visit its plants in the rough practice conditions.
Our Field of Work
We focus on international application of effective and suitable technologies and procedures of
- strategies and concepts for waste avoidance
- collection logistics and management
- development of waste management concepts
- treatment and recycling technologies and the generation and
product development of secondary resources for various waste material
- utilization of biomass by composting and fermentation
- generation of secondary resources from waste and residue material
- landfill - construction, operation, decommissioning, aftercare and dismantling
- problem site assessment and sanitation
- planning, construction and operation of plants
- climate saving measures in waste management
- waste pre-treatment and storage before landfill installation
- finance models of waste disposal
- integration of informal sector